Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Vraska the unseen good or bad

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Vraska the unseen good or bad
wild-ravager
posted December 14, 2012 06:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wild-ravager Click Here to Email wild-ravager Send a private message to wild-ravager Click to send wild-ravager an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wild-ravager's Have/Want ListView wild-ravager's Have/Want List
Just like the title says I have been wondering how viable she is? Im playing bug midrange atm and love the deck although the mana base is weak right now I still have so much fun with it but when doing research I only found 1 list worth anything online and used it as a building block but it called for 8 planeswalkers in main and as I don't have any I got with a friend before he quit and redid the list but I love vraska she seems so good in the deck (haven't tested her in bug but in rock) I just would like feedback on the idea I can post my list if need be

thror
posted December 14, 2012 06:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thror's Trade Auction or SaleView thror's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by wild-ravager:
Just like the title says I have been wondering how viable she is? Im playing bug midrange atm and love the deck although the mana base is weak right now I still have so much fun with it but when doing research I only found 1 list worth anything online and used it as a building block but it called for 8 planeswalkers in main and as I don't have any I got with a friend before he quit and redid the list but I love vraska she seems so good in the deck (haven't tested her in bug but in rock) I just would like feedback on the idea I can post my list if need be

Step1: Deck help and construction subforum http://forums.magictraders.com/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Deck+Help+|AMP|+Construction&number=9&LastLogin=

Step2: PUNCTUATION AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE

[16:17] <@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
[16:18] <@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

[19:01] <nderEvo> you can delete yourself

wild-ravager
posted December 14, 2012 06:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wild-ravager Click Here to Email wild-ravager Send a private message to wild-ravager Click to send wild-ravager an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wild-ravager's Have/Want ListView wild-ravager's Have/Want List
It was more directed at how good people think she is and I had posted it there before but no one helped out

Heresy19
posted December 14, 2012 07:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Heresy19 Click Here to Email Heresy19 Send a private message to Heresy19 Click to send Heresy19 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Heresy19's Have/Want ListView Heresy19's Have/Want List
She's actually bad ATM. I hope she gets good with GC but wouldn't count on it

wild-ravager
posted December 14, 2012 07:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wild-ravager Click Here to Email wild-ravager Send a private message to wild-ravager Click to send wild-ravager an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wild-ravager's Have/Want ListView wild-ravager's Have/Want List
I'm having thoughts that she is bad but it never hurts to test her I posted my deck list and the changes in the deck construction and help forum

Zeckk
posted December 15, 2012 04:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zeckk Click Here to Email Zeckk Send a private message to Zeckk Click to send Zeckk an Instant MessageVisit Zeckk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zeckk's Have/Want ListView Zeckk's Have/Want List
She's a less good version of Karn, planeswalker. She isn't CA every turn she comes out, and her ultimate is hardly hard to deal with. Right now, the threats are just too resilient for 2 vindicates over 3 turns that late into the game.

AGO
posted December 15, 2012 06:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League