Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  GP San Antonio

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   GP San Antonio
Myy
posted November 19, 2012 11:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Myy Click Here to Email Myy Send a private message to Myy Click to send Myy an Instant MessageVisit Myy's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Myy's Have/Want ListView Myy's Have/Want List
Hey Motlers, just wanted to know if anybody is showing up for GP SA.

I don't usually go to big tourneys, but I got invited and am going. I would love to meet some Motlers and have a few games or just chill out. whatever.

info : GP SA

thanx

~Myy

bushe
posted November 19, 2012 01:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bushe Click Here to Email bushe Send a private message to bushe Click to send bushe an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bushe's Have/Want ListView bushe's Have/Want List
I will be there. looking forward to it, now if i can just squeeze pack rats into a good standard deck.

coolio
posted November 19, 2012 06:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

Moxdragon
posted November 19, 2012 08:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Moxdragon Click Here to Email Moxdragon Send a private message to Moxdragon Click to send Moxdragon an Instant MessageVisit Moxdragon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there.
For those interested, there's a parking garage a couple blocks from the venue that charges either $9 or $10 for 24 hours of parking. It's on College St across from the Omni hotel with easy access to the riverwalk.

gaeacradle
posted November 19, 2012 08:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
I'm going since I live in SA

Myy
posted November 25, 2012 06:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Myy Click Here to Email Myy Send a private message to Myy Click to send Myy an Instant MessageVisit Myy's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Myy's Have/Want ListView Myy's Have/Want List
Welll, i'm on my way home from the GP San antonio and i must say i'm super tired.

I had a chance to meet coolio and gaeacradle, two very fun people, even though coolio was busy. Gaeacradle was helping out his friends from mtgdeals.

811 people singed up, and in the end gaeacradle got 32nd making to the top 32, congrats!

Coolio got 35th, still pretty amazing. Making it to the top 64.

And as for myy, i got 39th.

Was fun but i think i'll stick to smaller tourneys from now on.

Myy

FleeceItOut
posted November 25, 2012 11:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for FleeceItOut Click Here to Email FleeceItOut Send a private message to FleeceItOut Click to send FleeceItOut an Instant MessageVisit FleeceItOut's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
congrats on your top 32/64s gents

coolio
posted November 27, 2012 09:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Myy:
Welll, i'm on my way home from the GP San antonio and i must say i'm super tired.

I had a chance to meet coolio and gaeacradle, two very fun people, even though coolio was busy. Gaeacradle was helping out his friends from mtgdeals.

811 people singed up, and in the end gaeacradle got 32nd making to the top 32, congrats!

Coolio got 35th, still pretty amazing. Making it to the top 64.

And as for myy, i got 39th.

Was fun but i think i'll stick to smaller tourneys from now on.

Myy

yeah.. my bad.. i was playing most of the time in most of my rounds.. was trying to play for t16.. and opp and I unintentionally drew.. and both of us out of t32.. slightly aggravating. gratz on your finish

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

gaeacradle
posted November 28, 2012 05:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by coolio:
yeah.. my bad.. i was playing most of the time in most of my rounds.. was trying to play for t16.. and opp and I unintentionally drew.. and both of us out of t32.. slightly aggravating. gratz on your finish

©

I guess thanks for the unintentional draw then. Otherwise, I would have gotten 33rd instead of 32nd.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League