Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Looking for Help Translating Cards to Russian

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Looking for Help Translating Cards to Russian
bigballashotcaller
posted September 06, 2012 03:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bigballashotcaller's Have/Want ListView bigballashotcaller's Have/Want List
Hello all, I am in need of some assistance. I am looking for a few of our Russian speaking buddies to help me with an ongoing project of translating some cards to Russian, with the appropriate font. For example, if I want to translate Goblin Welder, I would need something like this:

English Name: Goblin Welder
Russian Name: ?
English Card Type: Creature - Goblin Artificer
Russian Card Type: ?
English Oracle Text: T: Choose target artifact a player controls and target artifact card in that player's graveyard. If both targets are still legal as this ability resolves, that player simultaneously sacrifices the artifact and returns the artifact card to the battlefield.
Russian Oracle Text: ?

If you can help with this ongoing project please contact me here or via email (most of you probably already have it). Many thanks in advance!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League