Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  canadian stores off cruise ship

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   canadian stores off cruise ship
thebagman
posted August 27, 2012 04:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for thebagman Click Here to Email thebagman Send a private message to thebagman Click to send thebagman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi.am taking a cruise starting sept 8-22 with the wife and hitting portland me,bar harbor me.halifax ns sydney ns charlottetown pe quebec city qc(2days) gaspe qc and return.Am thinking of bringing my excess trade stock(i'm a dealer)with me but looking on line it's tough to reach some of these stores without a car and the wife wants to sightsee also.Have never been to any of these places and have heard through other dealers that canadians like type 2 and legacy staples which i have extras of i don't want $ just cards in return for my stock..Any help would be great from you canadian traders also i have access to booster boxes at a reasonable price from my distributors..but don't need them if the canadian dealers have their own distibutors in canada and don't have to pay the VAT there.in closing i am bringing 10 extra bonfires..some humilities,better lands,ravager,i have over 1700 mythic rares but am only bringing the better ones..enought said thanks again for any help you can give me and my buddy calvin240sx will be manning the shop while i'm away he also has the real good stuff (power 9 etc)so i know some of you canadian dealers know him so let him kn ow what you need and prices and maybe i can bring along his stuff also. thanks again for your help the bagman

Hooskdaddy
posted August 27, 2012 06:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thebagman:
Hi.am taking a cruise starting sept 8-22 with the wife and hitting portland me,bar harbor me.halifax ns sydney ns charlottetown pe quebec city qc(2days) gaspe qc and return.Am thinking of bringing my excess trade stock(i'm a dealer)with me but looking on line it's tough to reach some of these stores without a car and the wife wants to sightsee also.Have never been to any of these places and have heard through other dealers that canadians like type 2 and legacy staples which i have extras of i don't want $ just cards in return for my stock..Any help would be great from you canadian traders also i have access to booster boxes at a reasonable price from my distributors..but don't need them if the canadian dealers have their own distibutors in canada and don't have to pay the VAT there.in closing i am bringing 10 extra bonfires..some humilities,better lands,ravager,i have over 1700 mythic rares but am only bringing the better ones..enought said thanks again for any help you can give me and my buddy calvin240sx will be manning the shop while i'm away he also has the real good stuff (power 9 etc)so i know some of you canadian dealers know him so let him kn ow what you need and prices and maybe i can bring along his stuff also. thanks again for your help the bagman

This may be the longest run on sentence ive ever seen.

But to answer your um...question..er...thought? If you cant get to most of these places without a car and you dont have one on a cruise i would suggest taking a taxi. I would also suggest getting in touch with the stores ahead of time since u know where you will be and asking what cards theyre looking for to minimize the amount you have to carry around.

Volcanon
posted August 27, 2012 11:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Leave your cards at home and enjoy the cruise with the wife. Lots of time for magical cards when you get home. Problem Solved.

Thanos
posted August 27, 2012 01:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Volcanon:
Leave your cards at home and enjoy the cruise with the wife. Lots of time for magical cards when you get home. Problem Solved.

This.

Unless it's a Magic cruise, which is doubtful.

airwalk
posted August 27, 2012 02:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for airwalk Send a private message to airwalk Click to send airwalk an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey buddy, if you're in Halifax the best card store isn't a far walk from the jetty. Monster Comics Lounge is located at 2089 Gottingen St just up from the waterfront.

Boosters in Canada are very expensive so btw, so if you have some $2.50 Boosters let me know .

[Edited 1 times, lastly by airwalk on August 27, 2012]

Lord Crovax
posted August 27, 2012 02:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Crovax Click Here to Email Lord Crovax Send a private message to Lord Crovax Click to send Lord Crovax an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
This.

Unless it's a Magic cruise, which is doubtful.

Ok, I want a Magic cruise now!!! WOTC needs to set up a GP on one!

and to Airwalk, I'll keep that in mind should I ever find myself in Canada!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Lord Crovax on August 27, 2012]

MAB_Rapper
posted August 28, 2012 07:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Send a private message to MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or SaleView MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Crovax:
Ok, I want a Magic cruise now!!! WOTC needs to set up a GP on one!

Um... there have been 4 already and the 5th one is in January. Details are at Legion Events and outside of WOTC employees enjoying a cruise, it is not sponsered by WOTC.

The Official Tower Magic Facebook Page

hilikuS: Also, as much as MAB's list has become the list on the T/A Forum, I do miss Slinga's.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by MAB_Rapper on August 28, 2012]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League