Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Land Tax unbanned!!!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Land Tax unbanned!!!
Soldier Boi
posted June 20, 2012 09:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I just saw that land tax got unbanned and is now up to 30 dollars each on ebay. Is this Wizards idea of lowering the price/need to play dual lands? Which in theory should also lower Wasteland.

Zeckk
posted June 20, 2012 09:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zeckk Click Here to Email Zeckk Send a private message to Zeckk Click to send Zeckk an Instant MessageVisit Zeckk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zeckk's Have/Want ListView Zeckk's Have/Want List
No, it's simply an acceptance of the fact that power creep has made a highly conditional ancestral recall effect not quite as scary as it used to be. There's really only 1 archetype in the format that even considers running this card (UW control), and it's honestly not that exciting.

The price mongering is pretty ridiculous as well.

OCDOD
posted June 21, 2012 06:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for OCDOD Click Here to Email OCDOD Send a private message to OCDOD Click to send OCDOD an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Now I'm glad I never found a buyer for my FBB German Land Tax! Woot!

AEther Storm
posted June 21, 2012 07:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AEther Storm Click Here to Email AEther Storm Send a private message to AEther Storm Click to send AEther Storm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AEther Storm's Have/Want ListView AEther Storm's Have/Want List
just sold off most of my collection.
had 4 LG Taxes, near mint.

sigh.
we all have stories like that.
damned shame when that happens.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those
who mind don't matter and those who matter don't
mind." -Dr. Seuss

choco man
posted June 21, 2012 09:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View choco man's Have/Want ListView choco man's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Zeckk:
No, it's simply an acceptance of the fact that power creep has made a highly conditional ancestral recall effect not quite as scary as it used to be. There's really only 1 archetype in the format that even considers running this card (UW control), and it's honestly not that exciting.

The price mongering is pretty ridiculous as well.

Agreed.

Scroll Rack + Land Tax......or Jace TMS

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League