Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  MTG Finder

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MTG Finder
Ivank
posted March 12, 2011 09:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi all!

I would like to share with you this app that I've developed: MTG Finder.

MTG Finder is a chrome extension to find cards at the magiccards.info (in several languages), wizards.com (only in english) or apathy house (only in english too) without opening additional new tabs or windows, only highlighting a word in the browser and clicking the MTG Finder icon.

It's useful to see legality, prices, corrected text and more!

It can be installed for free from the official Chrome Webstore website: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/infiigcphjnhnkjagipboadmcdefhhld

I accept suggestions to improve it. Feedbacks on the Chrome website are welcome!

implode
posted March 12, 2011 08:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for implode Click Here to Email implode Send a private message to implode Click to send implode an Instant MessageVisit implode's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View implode's Have/Want ListView implode's Have/Want List
WARNING: I'm sure this is common sense, but beware of installing random programs on your computer.

j1388686
posted March 14, 2011 03:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for j1388686 Click Here to Email j1388686 Send a private message to j1388686 Click to send j1388686 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
lol

Ivank
posted March 14, 2011 04:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
This isn't malicious software, I've done it for my personal use and I want to share it because I think that is useful.

If you don't trust me, you can visit the Chrome webstore (at least you should trust Chrome Webstore website), there you can see that it has been installed by several users without complainins.

You should try it and give it a chance instead of fire on people's work

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Ivank on March 14, 2011]

ninjazwig
posted March 14, 2011 04:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ninjazwig Click Here to Email ninjazwig Send a private message to ninjazwig Click to send ninjazwig an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ninjazwig's Have/Want ListView ninjazwig's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Ivank:
This isn't malicious software, I've done it for my personal use and I want to share it because I think that is useful.

If you don't trust me, you can visit the Chrome webstore (at least you should trust Chrome Webstore website), there you can see that it has been installed by several users without complainins.

You should try it and give it a chance instead of fire on people's work

He wasn't attacking you or your work. He was simply stating that a random program on a random website should be installed with caution.

Ivank
posted March 29, 2011 12:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
He answered to my app warning people, I think that is common sense to feel attacked...

Ivank
posted June 17, 2011 04:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
MTG Finder has been improved, check the brand new features:

-Blackborder.com search. With card prices, comparison, image and more.
-Gatherer search. All official magic database with corrected text, artist and much more with only one click.
-Custom keyboard shortcuts.

See the MTG Finder full description in the Official Chrome Webstore site.

I hope that it can be useful to you

Suggestions are welcome!

Newbieland
posted June 19, 2011 12:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Newbieland Click Here to Email Newbieland Send a private message to Newbieland Click to send Newbieland an Instant MessageVisit Newbieland's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sounds cool, going to try this out.

Ivank
posted July 08, 2011 11:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Try it and don't forget to leave your feedback at the webstore :-D

MTG Finder new version includes TCG Player search. It allows you to see card prices from several stores, comparisons, stats, simil cards and much more.

Check it absolutely free at the Chrome Webstore.

(Firefox version is now in beta version! some mac user wants to test it?)

Ivank
posted July 10, 2011 03:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Accidentaly double post :-( someone can delete this?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Ivank on July 10, 2011]

Ivank
posted May 08, 2012 12:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
MTG Finder now searches into Magic Card Market too, the most famous trade site in Europe. It have been also translated to Spanish, Italian and German.

Give it a try and leave us your suggestions and improvements!

You can now follow us also on Google+

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League