Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  I owe someone an altered Birds of Paradise...

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I owe someone an altered Birds of Paradise...
mschep
posted July 09, 2012 05:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mschep Click Here to Email mschep Send a private message to mschep Click to send mschep an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
So several months ago I made a trade that involved an altered Jace Beleren and 7th or 8th edition Birds of Paradise. The terms of the trade stipulated that the Jace would be finished quickly and sent out, and that the BoP would be finished late June/early July. The Jace was already sent out a month or two ago, but due to my stupidity and lack of foresight I lost the trade details in the PM shuffle, and currently need an address for the BoP.

If you are owed this altered Birds, please email me with your address and a scan or pic of the altered Jace so that I can confirm your identity as the intended recipient. Thank you.

Thanos
posted July 09, 2012 08:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Did you check your PM outbox?

Maybe you'll have luck there finding the person...

WeedIan
posted July 09, 2012 08:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Weird thing is they haven't BTA'd you or tried to contact you.

2nd in posts in Canada
10th in posts on MOTL
5th in Refs in Ontario
Pushing to get to top 100 in MOTL Refs

mschep
posted July 09, 2012 08:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mschep Click Here to Email mschep Send a private message to mschep Click to send mschep an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanos- I thought of that, but no such luck. I'm just going to have to wait and see I guess.

WeedIan- I'm not surprised I haven't been contacted yet, just because I remember him saying he won't need it for many months. I hope he sees this or still is active here/ remembers the deal.

Addendum to first post: Mystery guy who I owe an altered BoP, I remember I also owe you a throw-in Thunderous Wrath, and the BoP was to be sent to your brother, if that helps.

Trag3dy
posted July 10, 2012 05:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Trag3dy Click Here to Email Trag3dy Send a private message to Trag3dy Click to send Trag3dy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I believe you can go under you username and search for all posts that you have posted on, so maybe if it didnt get deleted you might see something that will jar your memory. Hope this helps.

Trag3dy

MeddlingMage
posted July 10, 2012 02:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
I searched your posts for a bit and couldn't find anything. Good luck!

~MM

CM Punk "OMG Kevin Nash WTF, thought he was dead, LOL"

New keeper of the Logout button

SeaHunter9999
posted July 10, 2012 06:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for SeaHunter9999 Click Here to Email SeaHunter9999 Send a private message to SeaHunter9999 Click to send SeaHunter9999 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View SeaHunter9999's Have/Want ListView SeaHunter9999's Have/Want List
Any idea how long ago the trade was? (PS I'm not the guy)

I found an old post where a guy named "Hawk5601" was asking about alters...
"Also, your girlfriend is awesome at alters. How much would it be for a typical extended art alter? "

[Edited 1 times, lastly by SeaHunter9999 on July 10, 2012]

mschep
posted July 10, 2012 07:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mschep Click Here to Email mschep Send a private message to mschep Click to send mschep an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the help MM and Seahunter! I don't yet know if Hawk5601 is the guy, but I just sent him a PM to see if he is. Once again, thanks for the help!

Edit: Unfortunately, it wasn't him. Looks like nothing else in my post history can help at this point, so I guess I need to wait and see.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mschep on July 10, 2012]

Timmyhill
posted July 11, 2012 03:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Timmyhill Click Here to Email Timmyhill Send a private message to Timmyhill Click to send Timmyhill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Timmyhill's Have/Want ListView Timmyhill's Have/Want List
I tried putting it in google and I thought I found the thread but its blank when it loads but I did find something from a site called boardreader so maybe try these user names...

Olsont2
carbonpokerplayer
Zeckk
baldr7
Eatatjoes
tc5722
ryan2754

mschep
posted July 11, 2012 07:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mschep Click Here to Email mschep Send a private message to mschep Click to send mschep an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks Timmyhill. I sent a PM to Olson, but it's most likely not the other guys. I know his address was somewhere in the middle or west part of the US and I have a gut feeling he was a low ref member (5-35 maybe?).

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League