Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  What members sell sleeves here?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What members sell sleeves here?
r3dd09
posted December 24, 2011 06:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for r3dd09 Click Here to Email r3dd09 Send a private message to r3dd09 Click to send r3dd09 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View r3dd09's Trade Auction or SaleView r3dd09's Trade Auction or Sale
Forgot their names, can anyone help me out. I remembervthey were selling kmc, perfect fits, etc

bigballashotcaller
posted December 24, 2011 08:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bigballashotcaller's Have/Want ListView bigballashotcaller's Have/Want List
I have KMC Perfect Fits, a few boxes of Dragon Shields, and a lot of the new Ultra Pro PRO-MATTE sleeves (best out there currently, in my opinion). Hit me with an email and I can include some in your next German Foil purchase.

r3dd09
posted December 24, 2011 09:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for r3dd09 Click Here to Email r3dd09 Send a private message to r3dd09 Click to send r3dd09 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View r3dd09's Trade Auction or SaleView r3dd09's Trade Auction or Sale
You know me too well

Where do you get those thick top loaders?

jshields
posted January 01, 2012 07:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jshields Click Here to Email jshields Send a private message to jshields Click to send jshields an Instant MessageVisit jshields's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I know this may not be exactly what you are looking for, but if you are just looking for bulk unsorted deck sleeves (or used 500-5000 card row boxes) and live near Blacksburg, VA, I have a box of them I would be glad to give to you. I will be away from the store until late January, but have plenty of both of these. I am just doing some winter cleaning and have been giving these away to loyal local customers or anyone else that can give them a nice home.

~~~Edit: For cheap deck sleeves and card storage products, I typically buy most of mine through BCW Supplies (They sell comic, card, and game storage cases // boxes) or from the lowest listed price on Ebay or Amazon.
#2 in References in VA

Magic Dealer for
Fun-N-Games in Blacksburg, VA

Fun-N-Games Facebook Page - Be a Fan!
(Magic Coupons, events, & more!)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fun-N-Games-Hobby-Shoppe

Live in WV, Blacksburg or Roanoke, VA? Come to Fun-N-Games! [URL=http://www.efengie.com]

[Edited 2 times, lastly by jshields on January 01, 2012]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League