Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Anywhere I can find a price tracker for mtg?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anywhere I can find a price tracker for mtg?
MagicPatty
posted June 16, 2010 06:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagicPatty Click Here to Email MagicPatty Send a private message to MagicPatty Click to send MagicPatty an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MagicPatty's Have/Want ListView MagicPatty's Have/Want List
What I mean is, is there anywhere that one can find a graph or chart of some sort of tracker that shows not just the price of a card, but the fluctuations of the cards value in the prior several months or so. It's more for curiousity than anything, but it could be quite a useful tool for all of us.

In fact, if it doesn't exhist, maybe it could go in the MOTL suggestions to be created.

Twenty thousand by summer or bust! Check my list and help me out!

psrex
posted June 16, 2010 06:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psrex Click Here to Email psrex Send a private message to psrex Click to send psrex an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psrex's Have/Want ListView psrex's Have/Want List
You want:

http://apathyhouse.com/pricelist/pricelist.php

Like MOTL, this site uses a modified version of Cloister's pricelist and gets its data from Ebay.

MagicPatty
posted June 16, 2010 06:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagicPatty Click Here to Email MagicPatty Send a private message to MagicPatty Click to send MagicPatty an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MagicPatty's Have/Want ListView MagicPatty's Have/Want List
props rex, that's pretty much exactly what I was looking for!
I'm going to leave this post up for now though, so anyone else curious that sees this post will have the link!

Twenty thousand by summer or bust! Check my list and help me out!

CubFan81
posted June 16, 2010 07:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CubFan81 Click Here to Email CubFan81 Send a private message to CubFan81 Click to send CubFan81 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CubFan81's Have/Want ListView CubFan81's Have/Want List
Another one to try would be www.blacklotusproject.com

it actually uses the priceguide from MOTL and updates accordingly. The one thing that apathyhouse has that blacklotusproject doesn't is the ability to drop a marker based on certain events (Pro Tours, GPs, Banned/Restricted list updates, etc).

deathspiral
posted November 21, 2011 10:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for deathspiral Click Here to Email deathspiral Send a private message to deathspiral Click to send deathspiral an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
www.mtgprice.com has exactly this - price history graphs for Starcity, TCGPlayer and all their stores, ABUGames, Ebay, MTGMintCard etc.

deathspiral
posted November 21, 2011 10:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for deathspiral Click Here to Email deathspiral Send a private message to deathspiral Click to send deathspiral an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
www.mtgprice.com has exactly this - price history graphs for Starcity, TCGPlayer and all their stores, ABUGames, Ebay, MTGMintCard etc.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League