Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  new to online magic... wanting to trade physicals

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   new to online magic... wanting to trade physicals
matt kincannon
posted November 07, 2011 04:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for matt kincannon Click Here to Email matt kincannon Send a private message to matt kincannon Click to send matt kincannon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hey everyone im new to online magic. never played it before. dont know how to trade. i dont even know if you CAN trade. just looking for a few pointers to get me in the right direction. im also looking to trade my pysicals for online cards. im to old to play the physicalsanymore and dont know anyone else around me that actually still plays therefore im gonna try the onlie stuff.

so my main question is can i trade my pysicals for online cards and if so.. how do i do it

JasonX-NL
posted November 07, 2011 11:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JasonX-NL Click Here to Email JasonX-NL Send a private message to JasonX-NL Click to send JasonX-NL an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You can, if you can find someone interested. You could post your list in the Have/Want-forum and specify in the title it's Physical for MTGO or something like that.

To trade in MTGO, you could go to the Classifieds section to see all offers. Or you could find some good bots (basically automated stores) to trade with. Another option is to type "/join auction" in a chat window.
You can initiate a trade with someone by (right)clicking on the name and select Trade. Make sure the cards you wish to trade are actually made tradable in your Collection.
If your trade, you can see their tradable Collection and select the agreed cards (or with a bot, the desired cards) and click on the Confirm button above the trade-binder. You will then see a summary of the trade, to check if it's okay. Confirm again to get the cards.

Good luck and trade safe.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League