Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  RK POST Originals

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RK POST Originals
Samophlange
posted November 01, 2011 07:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Samophlange Click Here to Email Samophlange Send a private message to Samophlange Click to send Samophlange an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey all, new to the forums!

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I have a few originals from rkpost that I bought quite a while back when I had my card shop.
Does anyone know of a site/shop (or individual for that matter) that would be interested in buying originals?

I have the Ichorid, Thorn Elemental(7th ed version), Nesting Wurm and Blazing Salvo. The first two were large, and in the $1000+ range, and the other two were $700 and 400 respectively.

IF anyone has any thoughts out there, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Fiber13
posted November 01, 2011 08:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Fiber13 Click Here to Email Fiber13 Send a private message to Fiber13 Click to send Fiber13 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Fiber13's Have/Want ListView Fiber13's Have/Want List
Well, I hate to say it, but reselling Magic art right now probably isn't the best idea.
The art market still hasn't recovered from the recession.

I'd hold onto them for a while.

If you can't, hmm. magiclibrarities.net is always the first place to go.

Irate
posted November 01, 2011 05:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Irate Click Here to Email Irate Send a private message to Irate Click to send Irate an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
welcome :-)

Samite Healer
posted November 01, 2011 08:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Samite Healer Click Here to Email Samite Healer Send a private message to Samite Healer Click to send Samite Healer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If you have any good scans or photos of the artwork and an asking price, send me an e-mail. I collect such things!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League