Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  What can i do with all these commons/uncommons?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What can i do with all these commons/uncommons?
thunderpanzer
posted October 21, 2011 08:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thunderpanzer Click Here to Email thunderpanzer Send a private message to thunderpanzer Click to send thunderpanzer an Instant MessageVisit thunderpanzer's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Besides make more decks.... i have alot of commons and uncommons in fat pack boxes assorted by color, especially not using red and green. I dont want to sell them in bulk on amazon/ebay etc. But can you post a second non specific trade on the main trading forum? I have my rares/mythic rares H/W already...sorry i am new.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by thunderpanzer on October 21, 2011]

gaeacradle
posted October 21, 2011 08:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
Just give them to new players. They will appreciate them so much more. That's what I do at least twice a year.

revenger
posted October 21, 2011 08:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
Sell em off in the motl t/a forum. donate to fichbom (in the magic forum), send cards off to the motl exchange (also in magic discuss forum). donate them to new players. (or old players who want them, u could email me for how many ya want to get rid of.) hope this helps.

I'm available for all your third party needs. Email me if interested in a 3rd party transaction.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League