Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Cards facing different direction in Antiquities boosters?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Cards facing different direction in Antiquities boosters?
intelli78
posted October 14, 2011 07:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for intelli78 Click Here to Email intelli78 Send a private message to intelli78 Click to send intelli78 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

I opened a couple of Antiquities boosters today. In each of them, the bottom six cards were facing inward, while the top two were also facing inward (Deckmaster card backs on both sides of the stack in other words). Is this normal or a sign of a reseal?

Thanks.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by intelli78 on October 14, 2011]

caquaa
posted October 15, 2011 12:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
Google video searched some AQ packs being opened and they were all facing the same direction at least in those packs.

mnDiff
posted October 15, 2011 08:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mnDiff Click Here to Email mnDiff Send a private message to mnDiff Click to send mnDiff an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
the exact same thing happened to me once ... however in the 7-8 AQ boosters that I opened in my life it was the only one like this ... + I bought these items on eBay about 6 month ago so it means that at least 1 person had it in hand between the shop and me ... and maybe much more than 1 so my first tought was that it was a resealed one ....

PS : there was not only 1 problem ... the next one is that in this AQ booster (with no high value card) had 2 Primal Clay in it ... however in recent editions I had boosters with ALL commons twice which means 5 commons in 2 pieces each which equals to the 10 commons ...

so its hard to tell ... this is my opinion ...

coolio
posted October 16, 2011 08:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mnDiff:
the exact same thing happened to me once ... however in the 7-8 AQ boosters that I opened in my life it was the only one like this ... + I bought these items on eBay about 6 month ago so it means that at least 1 person had it in hand between the shop and me ... and maybe much more than 1 so my first tought was that it was a resealed one ....

PS : there was not only 1 problem ... the next one is that in this AQ booster (with no high value card) had 2 Primal Clay in it ... however in recent editions I had boosters with ALL commons twice which means 5 commons in 2 pieces each which equals to the 10 commons ...

so its hard to tell ... this is my opinion ...

you seem to ramble on and on and basically contribute nothing whatsoever to the discussion..

as for the OP

I've owned arabian, aq, and such boosters.. and while there are packaging discrepancies (such as one arabian pack had the cards all facing the wrong way so that the library was visible thru the front oval of the AN pack) I've not seen old packs have cards faced both ways in the same pack.

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League