Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Asceticism in a Maniac deck

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Asceticism in a Maniac deck
DConNexus
posted October 16, 2011 07:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DConNexus Click Here to Email DConNexus Send a private message to DConNexus Click to send DConNexus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DConNexus's Have/Want ListView DConNexus's Have/Want List
I run a U/B\g Maniac deck but haven't played tested it at all. What works better as a spell blocker?

Autumn's Veil
Ranger's Guile
Swiftfoots

Or

Asceticism?

JoshSherman
posted October 16, 2011 09:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JoshSherman Click Here to Email JoshSherman Send a private message to JoshSherman Click to send JoshSherman an Instant MessageVisit JoshSherman's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View JoshSherman's Trade Auction or SaleView JoshSherman's Trade Auction or Sale
1) We have a system on MOTL which dictates that most threads that pose questions like this are superfluous, because they can be posted in the thread called "The Post For Magic Stuff."

2) If you haven't tested it, you aren't running it.

3) Post a deck list in the Post For MAgic Stuff thread, and maybe someone will be able to answer for you

caquaa
posted October 16, 2011 10:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by JoshSherman:

3) Post a deck list in the Post For MAgic Stuff thread, and maybe someone will be able to answer for you

we have a whole forum for decks

JoshSherman
posted October 16, 2011 10:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JoshSherman Click Here to Email JoshSherman Send a private message to JoshSherman Click to send JoshSherman an Instant MessageVisit JoshSherman's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View JoshSherman's Trade Auction or SaleView JoshSherman's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by caquaa:
we have a whole forum for decks

Yes, but if s/he's asking a card-specific question, then PFMS could be appropriate too

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League