Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Anyone have this persons address?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anyone have this persons address?
Hooskdaddy
posted September 27, 2011 05:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I sold $1200+ in cards to MTDetermine and also did 2 3rd party transactions for him at the same time. I still have yet to get his mailing address. Ive emailed/PMd him several times over the last 10 days with no response. Does anyone know his address by any chance or know if there is something going on with him thats preventing him from responding. I just dont want it to be a month before Im able to get his cards out to him or worse.

Any help is appreciated.

wayne
posted September 27, 2011 05:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
I do not think it is safe to ask for his address from someone else, since there is the possibility of it being outdated. I'm guessing he is busy or overseas since he had not replied to my PM as well.

A1phaMale
posted September 27, 2011 06:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for A1phaMale Click Here to Email A1phaMale Send a private message to A1phaMale Click to send A1phaMale an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View A1phaMale's Have/Want ListView A1phaMale's Have/Want List
I'm also having trouble getting in touch with him. We did a 800+ dollar deal.

CoupDeGrace
posted September 27, 2011 06:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
He is working at China right now.

farsk8dutch
posted September 27, 2011 07:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for farsk8dutch Click Here to Email farsk8dutch Send a private message to farsk8dutch Click to send farsk8dutch an Instant MessageVisit farsk8dutch's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View farsk8dutch's Have/Want ListView farsk8dutch's Have/Want List
I would wait until I got in contact with him before anything else. Especially concerning business transactions.

If he forgot to give you his address I'm sure he will understand. Patience is a virtue.

Bagbokk
posted September 27, 2011 09:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What CoupDeGrace said... IIRC, MTDetermine wanted the 3rd party deals so they could be sent to his address in China (he asked me to 3rd party some deals for him, as well as buying some cards from me)--so I would not send to his Singapore address. I'm unsure of his specific situation at the moment but I'm guessing he just doesn't have internet set up there yet.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Bagbokk on September 27, 2011]

Hooskdaddy
posted September 27, 2011 04:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bagbokk- actually you sent some cards to me FOR MTDetermine.

Thanks for the help. Someone PM'd me his address but I think Ill wait until I hear from him first just in case. I figured he was busy somehow but I also know people get impatient for their cards so I was trying to be as thorough as i could.

Thanks again.

NukeMoose
posted September 27, 2011 04:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for NukeMoose Click Here to Email NukeMoose Send a private message to NukeMoose Click to send NukeMoose an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View NukeMoose's Trade Auction or SaleView NukeMoose's Trade Auction or Sale
I have to chime in and say I wouldn't take anyone's word on an address being correct other than the party you are dealing with. Even just 1 typo or character left off from being ctrl+c'ed and now you're sending hundreds of dollars of cards to a wrong address. Not worth the risk.

Bagbokk
posted September 27, 2011 05:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hooskdaddy:
Bagbokk- actually you sent some cards to me FOR MTDetermine.

Yeah, he asked about third partying twice, first time I didn't think I could do it so he had me send my stuff to you, second time I could so I'm holding some cards for him from a 3rd party too right now. My last contact with him was on the 21st though so it has only been about a week. But yes, good of you to be thorough.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Bagbokk on September 27, 2011]

Hooskdaddy
posted September 28, 2011 08:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
He got in touch with me last night. I can forward the address to you if you want. LMK.

Cyno
posted September 28, 2011 08:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Cyno Click Here to Email Cyno Send a private message to Cyno Click to send Cyno an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I may be off on my netiquette, but if this was about me, I'd prefer you to be a little less forward with other people's personal information.

Bagbokk
posted September 28, 2011 09:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hooskdaddy:
He got in touch with me last night. I can forward the address to you if you want. LMK.

No need, sounds like he's up and running again as I got email last night too. Yay!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League