Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Help, I'm addicted

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Help, I'm addicted
Iratei
posted September 18, 2011 03:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Iratei Click Here to Email Iratei Send a private message to Iratei Click to send Iratei an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I left my cards at my mum's house and she wanted to throw them out but then I yelled at her not to. So I come back home after years forgetting about MTG altogether and now they're all here! and i'm addicted to trading them online.

Unfortunately I lost my account details for this site, have them for an australian mtg site still. So all's well that end's well.

My facebook social status is suffering from the amount of time I have suddenly become spending on these two forums.

stab107
posted September 18, 2011 06:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Well isn't that nice.

wayne
posted September 18, 2011 08:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
So you lost your account details for this site and you managed to post?

Hermann -ICE-
posted September 18, 2011 10:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hermann -ICE- Click Here to Email Hermann -ICE- Send a private message to Hermann -ICE- Click to send Hermann -ICE- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Cool story bro.

Tell me more.

rockondon
posted September 18, 2011 11:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for rockondon Click Here to Email rockondon Send a private message to rockondon Click to send rockondon an Instant MessageVisit rockondon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View rockondon's Have/Want ListView rockondon's Have/Want List
This is the most amazing story I have ever heard. It definately warrants its own thread, and probably its own forum.

Because of the sheer magnitude of this story, I copy/pasted it into a word document and saved it on my laptop and flash drive. I stored the flash drive in a mini-safe and locked that away in a safe-deposit box at the bank. It will remain locked away until I am old and grey and will bring it out, after hiring armed guards of course, and show it to my grandchildren so that they will know what literary greatness looks like.

WeedIan
posted September 18, 2011 12:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
If you have a previous account please contact the mods to try and merge them.

15th in posts on MOTL
Top 5 in Refs in Ontario (by people who location posted)

Iratei
posted September 18, 2011 06:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Iratei Click Here to Email Iratei Send a private message to Iratei Click to send Iratei an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that WeedIan will give it a shot

Rockondon you are in the prescence of this generation's Oscar Wilde and I commend you for noting it so.

coasterdude84
posted September 18, 2011 08:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coasterdude84's Trade Auction or SaleView coasterdude84's Trade Auction or Sale
Are you drawing an obscure parallelism between yourself and Dorian Gray?

Iratei
posted September 19, 2011 03:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Iratei Click Here to Email Iratei Send a private message to Iratei Click to send Iratei an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
more like Salomé

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League