Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Magic Weekly price guide empty?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Magic Weekly price guide empty?
coinmagic45
posted September 05, 2011 07:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coinmagic45 Click Here to Email coinmagic45 Send a private message to coinmagic45 Click to send coinmagic45 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coinmagic45's Trade Auction or SaleView coinmagic45's Trade Auction or Sale
Is it just me, or is the MOTL Magic Weekly price guide empty? The regular price guide has a lot of cards in it, but the Weekly guide has none. Is it just my browser, or is this a real problem?

Thanks!
Mark

Blackborder.com Grading Guide

WCFmo
posted September 05, 2011 08:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WCFmo Click Here to Email WCFmo Send a private message to WCFmo Click to send WCFmo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WCFmo's Trade Auction or SaleView WCFmo's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by coinmagic45:
Is it just me, or is the MOTL Magic Weekly price guide empty? The regular price guide has a lot of cards in it, but the Weekly guide has none. Is it just my browser, or is this a real problem?

Thanks!
Mark

IDK, it's been that way for at least a week or so.

coinmagic45
posted September 12, 2011 04:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for coinmagic45 Click Here to Email coinmagic45 Send a private message to coinmagic45 Click to send coinmagic45 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coinmagic45's Trade Auction or SaleView coinmagic45's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by WCFmo:
IDK, it's been that way for at least a week or so.

True. Any news on when it will be fixed? It seems like stuff breaking on this site takes months/years to correct sometimes...

Blackborder.com Grading Guide

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League