Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Good/playable commons in recent sets?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Good/playable commons in recent sets?
purplepat
posted September 09, 2011 04:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for purplepat Click Here to Email purplepat Send a private message to purplepat Click to send purplepat an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
OK, call me lazy....

Haven't really played or kept up with the game for awhile. Liquidated all my rares years ago, now only play Peasant Magic (no rares, limit of 5 uncommon cards in a 60 card deck). So mostly, my decks are built with commons. I don't have any cards at all after the Lorwyn block. So post-Lorwyn, what are the really good common cards I should be looking at picking up? For what it's worth, I tend to play green, but I look for good cards of all colors.

WeedIan
posted September 09, 2011 05:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Go to this website

http://pdcmagic.com/

It is for Pauper Magic (all commons decks) and has both Standard, Extended, legacy pauper tournies for modo which should give you good decklists and good cards for what you are looking for.

15th in posts on MOTL
Top 5 in Refs in Ontario (by people who location posted)

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League