Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  What's rarer: European Limited or Unlimited?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What's rarer: European Limited or Unlimited?
Mr.C
posted August 15, 2011 02:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
Topic. Does anyone know? I already tried the rarities site, and nobody knows, apparently.

Edit: Clarifying, English Unlimited.

#2 in posts from British Columbia!

Got any Portuguese Foils? Post on my list or email me at valter.cid@gmail.com !

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mr.C on August 15, 2011]

James_Hetfield2
posted August 15, 2011 04:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for James_Hetfield2 Click Here to Email James_Hetfield2 Send a private message to James_Hetfield2 Click to send James_Hetfield2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View James_Hetfield2's Have/Want ListView James_Hetfield2's Have/Want List
Don't think they ever released print run info for fbb revised.

Unlimited is 18,500 of each rare and English revised is 289,000 of each rare.

farsk8dutch
posted August 15, 2011 10:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for farsk8dutch Click Here to Email farsk8dutch Send a private message to farsk8dutch Click to send farsk8dutch an Instant MessageVisit farsk8dutch's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View farsk8dutch's Have/Want ListView farsk8dutch's Have/Want List
I was wondering about this also. If the demographic was considered while establishing the print run I would guess the total -French/German/Italian- to be somewhere in the middle of the English Unlimited and Revised print run, leaning towards Unlimited. Your guess is as good as mine though with the lack of info on this.

Some of the older members from Europe might have a better idea having a first hand basis for comparison.

Markers
posted August 22, 2011 06:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Back in the day...those boostes were everywhere. Even major toy store sold German Magic cards...

I'd assume FBB and FWB Revised were done in the print size between UNL - Rev (>50K - <100K)...

I am sure we have a total of around 500K of each dual

Total signed cards: >27'000

my stuff

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League