Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Biggest Shocklands Loser out There

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Biggest Shocklands Loser out There
MTDetermine
posted August 05, 2011 09:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The explosion of shockland prices completely took me by surprise. I sold like 60 shocklands in the last 2 weeks at average price of $12.50.......wonder if there is a bigger loser out there......

At least I still have 260 normal ones and 52 foil ones. But it still hurt

Aznopium
posted August 05, 2011 09:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Billionaire-Slim-Loses-8-b loomberg-115859515.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=

this guy lost pretty big.
He lost about 8B, you probably about a few hundred.
i think he wins

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Aznopium on August 05, 2011]

Havoc Demon
posted August 05, 2011 09:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Havoc Demon Click Here to Email Havoc Demon Send a private message to Havoc Demon Click to send Havoc Demon an Instant MessageVisit Havoc Demon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Deal with it? I'm more concerned about the U.S. economy not self-destructing than some random dude looking for sympathy because he can't speculate.

And yes, the country's economy is a bigger loser. Who hasn't lost a few hundred bucks over the last 3-4 years?

Edit: Forgive me if I find this topic dumb as hell.

Support my friend's store: http://www.tabletoparena.com

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Havoc Demon on August 05, 2011]

Montague
posted August 05, 2011 10:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Montague Click Here to Email Montague Send a private message to Montague Click to send Montague an Instant MessageVisit Montague's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Havoc Demon:
Forgive me if I find this topic dumb as hell.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League