Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Question: Finding Tournaments

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Question: Finding Tournaments
thadchr
posted August 01, 2011 08:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for thadchr Click Here to Email thadchr Send a private message to thadchr Click to send thadchr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for some sort of database/calendar of any/all Magic tournaments in my general area (Madison, WI... or, the Midwest in general). I'm almost certain this must exist somewhere, but I can't seem to find such a thing anywhere; I can only search tournament by tournament. There must be a place that tracks all the big ones (Pro Tour, PTQs, StarCity, MidWest Masters, etc.) at least... Figured this would be a good place to ask. Thanks in advance!

ninjazwig
posted August 01, 2011 08:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ninjazwig Click Here to Email ninjazwig Send a private message to ninjazwig Click to send ninjazwig an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ninjazwig's Have/Want ListView ninjazwig's Have/Want List
Mtgmom.com Tracks all the major ones. Hope that helps.

Meddling Pimp
posted August 01, 2011 09:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Meddling Pimp Click Here to Email Meddling Pimp Send a private message to Meddling Pimp Click to send Meddling Pimp an Instant MessageVisit Meddling Pimp's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
There's also http://ww2.wizards.com/StoreAndEventLocator/

CubFan81
posted August 01, 2011 11:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CubFan81 Click Here to Email CubFan81 Send a private message to CubFan81 Click to send CubFan81 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CubFan81's Have/Want ListView CubFan81's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by ninjazwig:
Mtgmom.com Tracks all the major ones. Hope that helps.

Unless you are looking for local FNM locations (which can be found through the Wizards page) mtgmom is pretty much the only one you'll need to check.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League