Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Selling bulk online

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling bulk online
michaelsean09
posted August 17, 2011 01:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for michaelsean09 Click Here to Email michaelsean09 Send a private message to michaelsean09 Click to send michaelsean09 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I just submitted a buy list to a retailer of around 200 mostly bulk rares. What is the cheapest and easiest way for me to send this many cards?

farsk8dutch
posted August 17, 2011 02:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for farsk8dutch Click Here to Email farsk8dutch Send a private message to farsk8dutch Click to send farsk8dutch an Instant MessageVisit farsk8dutch's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View farsk8dutch's Have/Want ListView farsk8dutch's Have/Want List
I would make sure the condition is exactly what it is suppose to be first. Do you have one of those folding cardboard storage boxes? After taping it closed wrap it carefully in grocery bag paper. Write neatly the shipping and return address, go to the Post Office and get "Delivery Confirmation" and you should be good to go. Or you could just hand the package to the person at the window and get first class. Personally I like to know where my package is and when it's delivered.

dwiz
posted August 17, 2011 04:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
200 cards is just over 13 ounces, at which point it has to go priority. Print the label online at usps.com and get free d/c

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League