Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Japanese booster box

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Japanese booster box
wilds16
posted July 21, 2011 10:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wilds16 Click Here to Email wilds16 Send a private message to wilds16 Click to send wilds16 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I'm just wondering if any of you guys know a website that sell japanese booster box? There's always ebay but I'm looking for a store online or something.

Also, any store in the Boston / Chicago area that can have some? I'm going in 3 weeks.

Thanks!

joz
Banned
posted July 21, 2011 10:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for joz Click Here to Email joz Send a private message to joz Click to send joz an Instant MessageVisit joz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wilds16:
Hi,
I'm just wondering if any of you guys know a website that sell japanese booster box? There's always ebay but I'm looking for a store online or something.

Also, any store in the Boston / Chicago area that can have some? I'm going in 3 weeks.

Thanks!

You haven't used Google before opening this thread.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Japanese+MTG+booster+box

Gunslinga - If I thought it would help, and if I could, I would.

stab107
posted July 21, 2011 10:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Pretty sure Michael French is in the Boston area right now. He's always got a ton of Japanese stuff available, though not boxes of stuff. If you are looking for specific singles, check him out or send me a PM and I'll see what I can dig up for you here. I lived in Japan for a few years so I have a bunch of Japanese stuff hanging out in my collection.

Good luck, sir.

coasterdude84
posted July 21, 2011 10:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coasterdude84's Trade Auction or SaleView coasterdude84's Trade Auction or Sale
For the Chicago area, you could try Pastimes. They have a variety of odds and ends booster boxes. They don't list everything they have online, so if you're looking for something in particular, give them a call.

wilds16
posted July 21, 2011 12:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wilds16 Click Here to Email wilds16 Send a private message to wilds16 Click to send wilds16 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Wow joz...thank you sooooo much. Don't you think if I post here It's because I did not find anything?

Thanks guys, I'll have a look.

Havoc Demon
posted July 21, 2011 01:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Havoc Demon Click Here to Email Havoc Demon Send a private message to Havoc Demon Click to send Havoc Demon an Instant MessageVisit Havoc Demon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
In the city of Boston there is only two stores and neither of them have sealed foreign product. I can't vouch for stores outside the city.

Support my friend's store: http://www.tabletoparena.com

davef139
posted July 22, 2011 06:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for davef139 Click Here to Email davef139 Send a private message to davef139 Click to send davef139 an Instant MessageVisit davef139's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
How much are you looking to pay they aren't hard to source if you are willing to pay.

implode
posted July 22, 2011 07:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for implode Click Here to Email implode Send a private message to implode Click to send implode an Instant MessageVisit implode's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View implode's Have/Want ListView implode's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by wilds16:
Hi,

Thanks!

I usually buy boxes from the following sources:
1) Ebay
2) Collectors Cache
3) Cool Stuff INC

Usually you will end up paying $110-$125 + shipping per box. Seems JP boxes are getting harder and harder to acquire. You want to buy when a set is first released and not later.

Lord Crovax
posted July 22, 2011 07:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Crovax Click Here to Email Lord Crovax Send a private message to Lord Crovax Click to send Lord Crovax an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by implode:
You want to buy when a set is first released and not later.

This most stores who buy from WoTC can pre-order other language boxes, but they have to pre-order it, so once set is out, they become much harder to get state side.

D'Shay
posted July 27, 2011 12:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
stores can still get japanese product after release but it is really if wotc has product to ship you

sometimes they limit my store to 1 box per week to order foreign, sometimes not

EuroRunner
posted July 27, 2011 01:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for EuroRunner Click Here to Email EuroRunner Send a private message to EuroRunner Click to send EuroRunner an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
dacardworld.com was my go to for foreign boxes when i collected

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League