Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Canada Post (Mail Strike Legacy Issues)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Canada Post (Mail Strike Legacy Issues)
MTDetermine
posted July 13, 2011 09:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
After the Canada Post strike, 2 CA members here each sent a package to me.

1st package was normal mail, sent on 12 Jun (maybe this is before mail strike date?), which I got last week.

2nd package was registered mail, I paid on 15 Jun, but not sure when it was sent. Still not yet received it.

Did anyone ordered stuff from Canada in late June? Did you guys experienced any delays or did the stuff arrived promptly?

WeedIan
posted July 13, 2011 10:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
There is still delays i got something from my insurance company from mid-june today and the insurance companies head offer is likely only an hour or 2 away.

15th in posts on MOTL
Top 5 in Refs in Ontario (by people who location posted)

DarkMaster_MX
posted July 14, 2011 08:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for DarkMaster_MX Click Here to Email DarkMaster_MX Send a private message to DarkMaster_MX Click to send DarkMaster_MX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DarkMaster_MX's Trade Auction or SaleView DarkMaster_MX's Trade Auction or Sale
Sadly, there are backlogs of millions of packages and letters in the system. It sounds like they've nearly finished dealing with it all but you need to be patient. If its in the mail (and being a registered package you should have no issues following its progress, or lack there of) then you'll get it sooner or later. Sadly there's not way to expedite the shipping once its in their hands.

98ViperGTS
posted July 14, 2011 08:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I shipped the foil delta to you on June 28th (the day the post office re-opened). It usually takes 2-3 weeks from Canada to Singapore, but sometimes a little quicker on rare occasions.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League