Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Farewell MOTL

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Farewell MOTL
98ViperGTS
posted September 01, 2011 10:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody,
Well, tomorrow I will be mailing out the very last of my collection, so I'll be stepping away from magic for awhile. I just wanted to say that it's been a pleasure knowing all of you, and I've had a blast over the past few years. I've met a lot of great people, and for that I'm grateful. Thanks to Ben, Jaz, and Jeff for doing such a great job and keeping all the rowdies away. Keep up the terrific job. I'm going to miss this place, but I'll do my best to pop in once in awhile to say hello. I'll be back in the near future to sell off my brothers remaining cards, so keep an eye out for that, and give him a hand to get rid of his stuff too. I wish everybody all the best. Take care all.

Cheers,

~Brad

Mr.C
posted September 01, 2011 10:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
Take care, man! When I traded with you back in '08, I didn't expect you'd be around for this long

#2 in posts from British Columbia!

Got any Portuguese Foils? Post on my list or email me at valter.cid@gmail.com !

WeedIan
posted September 01, 2011 11:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Just because you don't play magic anymore doesn't mean you have to leave.

I have quit multiple times but have always stuck around to say hello.

15th in posts on MOTL
Top 5 in Refs in Ontario (by people who location posted)

psilence6k
posted September 02, 2011 05:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psilence6k Click Here to Email psilence6k Send a private message to psilence6k Click to send psilence6k an Instant MessageVisit psilence6k's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Brad, say it 'aint so!

It's nearing Christmas (sort of), which means I may be able to snag another promo for you! :P

Drop by from time to time to say "hi"!

Later bro!
Carl

Aznopium
posted September 02, 2011 06:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
Brad

Hope to see ya around on the GD

Goaswerfraiejen
posted September 02, 2011 06:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Goaswerfraiejen Click Here to Email Goaswerfraiejen Send a private message to Goaswerfraiejen Click to send Goaswerfraiejen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Cake tare! (And heed WeedIan's words of wisodm!)

RIP Ari

Legacy UGB River Rock primer. PM comments/questions.
Info on grad school in Phil.

coasterdude84
posted September 02, 2011 11:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coasterdude84's Trade Auction or SaleView coasterdude84's Trade Auction or Sale
Take it easy, Brad!

Jazaray
posted September 03, 2011 12:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WeedIan:

I wholeheartedly support this statement. <3

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Have dinner with Jaz

scrubby
posted September 03, 2011 01:50 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for scrubby Click Here to Email scrubby Send a private message to scrubby Click to send scrubby an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Whoa, I've seen you post some pimp stuff on multiple forums, you must have made a mint! When I quit in 2001, I wish I had stayed around more, so don't be a stranger.

98ViperGTS
posted September 03, 2011 02:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WeedIan:

I have quit multiple times but have always stuck around to say hello.

I know, and I'm going to do my best to try and stick around. However, I've taken on some new things, and my time is going to be very limited. I've posted my brother's sell list, so I'm going to be dealing with that while I can as well.

MTDetermine
posted September 04, 2011 08:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Will miss you. You are a nice member and very responsible in your trades.

All the best for your future endeavors.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League