Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Card shops in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Card shops in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta.
Skwirlnutz
posted July 14, 2011 07:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Skwirlnutz Click Here to Email Skwirlnutz Send a private message to Skwirlnutz Click to send Skwirlnutz an Instant MessageVisit Skwirlnutz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or SaleView Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or Sale
I'm about to take a trip to both of them cities and I did look up card shops using Wizards' Locator I'm not sure which stores are the most reasonable to go to. I'm looking for a store that sells singles. (and maybe booster boxes if they're reasonably priced.) Help? Thanks!

Skwirlnutz
posted July 15, 2011 02:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Skwirlnutz Click Here to Email Skwirlnutz Send a private message to Skwirlnutz Click to send Skwirlnutz an Instant MessageVisit Skwirlnutz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or SaleView Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or Sale
Anyone?

darkenergy
posted July 15, 2011 03:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for darkenergy Click Here to Email darkenergy Send a private message to darkenergy Click to send darkenergy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View darkenergy's Have/Want ListView darkenergy's Have/Want List
Phoenix comics and Sentry box is the biggest ones in Calgary

Skwirlnutz
posted July 15, 2011 04:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Skwirlnutz Click Here to Email Skwirlnutz Send a private message to Skwirlnutz Click to send Skwirlnutz an Instant MessageVisit Skwirlnutz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or SaleView Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by darkenergy:
Phoenix comics and Sentry box is the biggest ones in Calgary

Do either sell singles?

stab107
posted July 17, 2011 07:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Both Phoenix and Sentry Box sell singles. I'd wager that Phoenix has better prices. There are a few other places in central Calgary you could check out, all of which show up on the wizards stroe locator. I recently drafted at Myth Games and the crowd there was really good. If you want singles, though, it's not going to have the same selection as the box or phoenix.

nailbunny7
posted July 17, 2011 10:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nailbunny7 Click Here to Email nailbunny7 Send a private message to nailbunny7 Click to send nailbunny7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
as much as pheonix has better prices (on some things), sentry box usually has a better stock of most things.

Goaswerfraiejen
posted July 17, 2011 02:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Goaswerfraiejen Click Here to Email Goaswerfraiejen Send a private message to Goaswerfraiejen Click to send Goaswerfraiejen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The one on Whyte ave (intersection of 99th street, IIRC) in Edmonton has rather hostile personnel. IMO, you'd be better off going to the one closer to the university (111th st or thereabouts, IIRC).

RIP Ari

Legacy UGB River Rock primer. PM comments/questions.
Info on grad school in Phil.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League