Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Does anyone play at Vestal, NY (Jupiter Games)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Does anyone play at Vestal, NY (Jupiter Games)
pugowar
posted July 06, 2011 07:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for pugowar Click Here to Email pugowar Send a private message to pugowar Click to send pugowar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View pugowar's Have/Want ListView pugowar's Have/Want List
There is a legacy tournament July 23.
http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?21200-Jupiter-Games-NELC-Qualifier-July-23rd
Just curious if anyone else was going?
Would be cool to meet some of you in real life!

dwiz
posted July 06, 2011 06:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
A lot of my group goes, but I haven't yet. Not too familiar with legacy. They have a good time up there though.

MeddlingMage
posted July 06, 2011 06:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
Tim!
This is the place I was telling you about. Me and the owner (Eli, pronounced e-lee) have known each other for years! I, unfortunately will be out of town that weekend though . You should definitely go, and we should definitely get together there some other time!

~MM

Edit: This place is like 45 minutes from my house.

MafiaBass (9:48:50 PM): sorry my keyboard is sticky
MeddlingEric (9:48:56 PM): ewwww
MafiaBass (9:51:43 PM): FTR, I did not show you my e-pee-pee

New keeper of the Logout button

[Edited 1 times, lastly by MeddlingMage on July 06, 2011]

Philip papas
posted July 07, 2011 11:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Philip papas Click Here to Email Philip papas Send a private message to Philip papas Click to send Philip papas an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
damn i would love to go.. id need a ride from albanyish (ravena or somewhere near there.)

mchainmail
posted July 10, 2011 09:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mchainmail Click Here to Email mchainmail Send a private message to mchainmail Click to send mchainmail an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Philip papas:
damn i would love to go.. id need a ride from albanyish (ravena or somewhere near there.)

You should probably post on The Source mtgthesource.com to try and find a ride, people definitely drive from Albany. I'm heading up from Central PA to it.

MeddlingMage
posted July 11, 2011 04:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
I'm actually going to the M12 sealed this Saturday...anyone wanna meet up?

~MM

MafiaBass (9:48:50 PM): sorry my keyboard is sticky
MeddlingEric (9:48:56 PM): ewwww
MafiaBass (9:51:43 PM): FTR, I did not show you my e-pee-pee

New keeper of the Logout button

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League