Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Quick way to get cards from your library into your graveyard?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Quick way to get cards from your library into your graveyard?
VirtualBilly
posted July 04, 2011 06:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for VirtualBilly Click Here to Email VirtualBilly Send a private message to VirtualBilly Click to send VirtualBilly an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there was an easy way to move specific creature cards directly from my library into my graveyard without having to draw them and discard them first.

At first, I thought of Selective Memory, but then I took the split second it takes to RTFC, and I realized I was WAY off, lol.

Please help. Thanks!
- Billy

joz
Banned
posted July 04, 2011 07:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for joz Click Here to Email joz Send a private message to joz Click to send joz an Instant MessageVisit joz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sorry, read the thread wrong, :

Corpse Connoisseur
anytthing with Dredge
Mill yourself
Morality Shift
Shared Trauma

Gunslinga - If I thought it would help, and if I could, I would.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by joz on July 04, 2011]

Bugger
posted July 04, 2011 07:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bugger Click Here to Email Bugger Send a private message to Bugger Click to send Bugger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Entomb and buried alive are the best. Corpse connoisseur is doable, but janky.

yukizora
posted July 04, 2011 07:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for yukizora Click Here to Email yukizora Send a private message to yukizora Click to send yukizora an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the two above work. Otherwise if you're more on the "control" edge, there is Careful Study, Thirst for Knowledge, and others that can discard creatures from your hand, while allowing you to draw more useful cards.

Havoc Demon
posted July 04, 2011 09:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Havoc Demon Click Here to Email Havoc Demon Send a private message to Havoc Demon Click to send Havoc Demon an Instant MessageVisit Havoc Demon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bugger:
Entomb and buried alive are the best.

thror
posted July 04, 2011 09:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thror's Trade Auction or SaleView thror's Trade Auction or Sale
If you dont mind playing Blue, Gifts Ungiven and Intuition also work.

[16:17] <@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
[16:18] <@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

[19:01] <nderEvo> you can delete yourself

oneofchaos
posted July 04, 2011 10:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Intuition? Fauna shaman survival

SageShadows
posted July 04, 2011 11:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for SageShadows Click Here to Email SageShadows Send a private message to SageShadows Click to send SageShadows an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Or the OG, Survival of the Fittest.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League