Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Fat pack boxes?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Fat pack boxes?
mm1983
posted June 20, 2011 07:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Anyone know where to find fat pack boxes for sale? Or if you have any from Worldwake or Zendikar let me know. I'm talking just the box itself, not sealed, no booster packs, just the box.

MeddlingMage
posted June 20, 2011 07:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
Jupiter Games in Vestal NY sells empty fat pack boxes. They also have awesome events. You are in PA so maybe pick an event that interests you and make the trip.
Of course if you do this, you are obligated to tell me so that maybe I will attend this one too

~MM

MafiaBass (9:48:50 PM): sorry my keyboard is sticky
MeddlingEric (9:48:56 PM): ewwww
MafiaBass (9:51:43 PM): FTR, I did not show you my e-pee-pee

New keeper of the Logout button

mm1983
posted June 20, 2011 08:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:

Jupiter Games in Vestal NY sells empty fat pack boxes. They also have awesome events. You are in PA so maybe pick an event that interests you and make the trip.
Of course if you do this, you are obligated to tell me so that maybe I will attend this one too
~MM

I don't think I'll see myself making the trip anytime soon but I did hear the other week that someone I used to play with in my local area now works for Jupiter Games and is currently a judge.

hyc682
posted June 20, 2011 08:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for hyc682 Click Here to Email hyc682 Send a private message to hyc682 Click to send hyc682 an Instant MessageVisit hyc682's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Channel Fireball has them for sale, but the shipping for them might turn you off.

pugowar
posted June 20, 2011 08:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for pugowar Click Here to Email pugowar Send a private message to pugowar Click to send pugowar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View pugowar's Have/Want ListView pugowar's Have/Want List
I would shoot Helpmehelpyou a message.
I bet he could drive down to his shop, buy you a few, and ship them to you out of the goodness of his heart.
Can't hurt to try

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League