Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Prices for commander cards?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Prices for commander cards?
mm1983
posted August 02, 2011 05:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Is there a plan to list the cards from the commander decks in the price guide. I know most of them are reprints but some of the new ones won't be able to be searched for with price or searched for on peoples lists.

iccarus
posted August 02, 2011 05:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant MessageVisit iccarus's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View iccarus's Have/Want ListView iccarus's Have/Want List
+1 to this. You can plug the names in using the basic search function, but that does not tell you if it's under haves or wants on lists.

I collect Granite Garoyle. Send them my way.

revenger
posted August 08, 2011 01:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
As for Motl price guide, there isn't any prices for any commander cards, or even M12. I am quite confident one of the 3 main mods (or even Leshrac himself, who knows) will be able to update it sometime soon. Paitence I assume is key for this.

~Revenger

Need a 3rd party trader? I'm available! Email me if interested.

shade2k1
posted August 10, 2011 06:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for shade2k1 Click Here to Email shade2k1 Send a private message to shade2k1 Click to send shade2k1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View shade2k1's Have/Want ListView shade2k1's Have/Want List
I don't want to come off as pushy or anything, but it really is critical to update the price guide in as timely a manner as possible, as the guide and trade checker are critical components of MOTL. I wouldn't complain, but the updates seem to get later and later with each passing release, making trading more and more difficult and inefficient.

nderdog
posted August 10, 2011 06:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by revenger:
As for Motl price guide, there isn't any prices for any commander cards, or even M12. I am quite confident one of the 3 main mods (or even Leshrac himself, who knows) will be able to update it sometime soon.

Leshrac and maybe Inca are the only 2 with the ability to update this. They will do it when they have the time, but we can not predict when that may be.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League