Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Ohio MTG Events 2011

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Ohio MTG Events 2011
Soldier Boi
posted June 13, 2011 04:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Im trying to find all the MTG events for Ohio this summer. I keep finding out about them to late so I have missed a lot. I will list them as I find them out. All help is appreciated.

Origins (Columbus)- June 23-27
PTQ (Columbus) - July 3
SCG Open Series (Cincinnati) - July 16-17

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Soldier Boi on June 13, 2011]

Meddling Pimp
posted June 13, 2011 04:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Meddling Pimp Click Here to Email Meddling Pimp Send a private message to Meddling Pimp Click to send Meddling Pimp an Instant MessageVisit Meddling Pimp's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Check out this site. http://mtgmom.com/

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Meddling Pimp on June 13, 2011]

Soldier Boi
posted June 13, 2011 04:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
wow that helps out a lot. Wish there was a way to organize it by state though lol.

EuroRunner
posted June 14, 2011 04:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for EuroRunner Click Here to Email EuroRunner Send a private message to EuroRunner Click to send EuroRunner an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
are you just looking for major events such as PTQ'S, SCG opens, etc? Or would you like to know about smaller store ran events as well?

Soldier Boi
posted June 14, 2011 11:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Mostly big events. But I like to travel so I can add local events.

valorale
posted June 16, 2011 09:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for valorale Click Here to Email valorale Send a private message to valorale Click to send valorale an Instant MessageVisit valorale's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If youre a vintage player you have 2 events coming up. Both allow enough proxies that you can assemble virtually any deck.

Sandusky OH, 20 proxies allowed
http://www.themanadrain.com/index.php?topic=42320.0

Columbus OH, unlimited proxies
http://www.themanadrain.com/index.php?topic=42370.0

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League