Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Shops in Europe with good buylists

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Shops in Europe with good buylists
fab
posted April 28, 2011 04:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for fab Click Here to Email fab Send a private message to fab Click to send fab an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Dear fellow MOTLers,

from time to time I need to thin my stocks and I sell some cards to shops. So far I've always used US shops. They have very extensive buylists and many times they accept many copies of the same card.

Do you know of any shop in Europe that has a good reputation and a decent buylist?

This thread is not intended as advertisement for any shop , so if posting is inappropriate, please send me the info via email.

thank you very much for your help

Uthaedeol
posted April 28, 2011 04:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Uthaedeol Click Here to Email Uthaedeol Send a private message to Uthaedeol Click to send Uthaedeol an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
A friend and I run a MtG webshop, operating from Delft, just half an hour from The Hague. Depending on what kind of cards you're looking to sell, we may be interested. We currently don't have a good buylist system, but I'm sure we should be able to work something out. If you're interested, just drop a line on my MOTL email adress.

Cheers,
Jan.

fab
posted April 29, 2011 02:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for fab Click Here to Email fab Send a private message to fab Click to send fab an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi Jan,

are you coming to den haag tonight for queen's night?

I dont like to carry cards around too much, do you wanna stop by my house to see some of the products?

If you are interested , mail me and we can exchange phone numbers or maybe we can quickly meet on sunday

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League