Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Attempted scam-

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Attempted scam-
vandaIevil
posted April 12, 2011 09:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for vandaIevil Click Here to Email vandaIevil Send a private message to vandaIevil Click to send vandaIevil an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View vandaIevil's Have/Want ListView vandaIevil's Have/Want List
Didnt know where to post this, but someone was impersonating crypticfreak1 via email, so be on the lookout. The email they used was "crypticfreakcards@gmail.com" instead of "crypticfreakscards@gmail.com."

I assume he just didnt come up with another, very similar email to send people large offers without doing anything on here...if I'm wrong then I apologize lol.

junichi
posted April 12, 2011 09:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
There is a thread in BTA.

Get a brain, Morans!

AlmostGrown
posted April 12, 2011 09:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
Please post all relevant information here:

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/005054.html

DCI Rules Advisor
PlasteredDragon - Gone but not forgotten

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League