Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Card Alterations

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Card Alterations
Souladvocate
posted March 23, 2011 11:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Souladvocate Click Here to Email Souladvocate Send a private message to Souladvocate Click to send Souladvocate an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for someone to do some cool alterations on some of my cards. Yes, I'll supply the cards, but I'd have to see some examples of your work. Do we have anyone in the MOTL community that can do these at a reasonable price? Hit me up, please. Thanks in advance.

stab107
posted March 23, 2011 03:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The best place I know of to find people to commission for alters is Salvation. Check out this monster thread for alters you like and contact the alterer (is this a word?) for information.

Zakman86
posted March 23, 2011 04:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zakman86 Click Here to Email Zakman86 Send a private message to Zakman86 Click to send Zakman86 an Instant MessageVisit Zakman86's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zakman86's Have/Want ListView Zakman86's Have/Want List
I used Laura Van Wie when I got my Duals altered for my EDH deck.

www.alteredcardsbylaura.com

Mr.C
posted March 23, 2011 04:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
There's a guy from The Philippines, poxy14 I think, that is VERY good and charges reasonable prices.

coolio
posted March 23, 2011 06:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
my friend's site

www.hannahalters.com

she hasnt posted some of her other more recent alters.. that look really nice

think i'm gonna go get her on that..

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

[Edited 1 times, lastly by coolio on March 23, 2011]

OGB
posted March 23, 2011 06:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for OGB Click Here to Email OGB Send a private message to OGB Click to send OGB an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coolio:
my friend's site

www.hannahalters.com

©

I've seen her work before. Yawg07 has those FOWs I think and some duals like that as well. Those are really nice.

coolio, do you know if she only does alters, or would she be willing to do a bigger piece?

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/016901.html

Souladvocate
posted March 24, 2011 02:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Souladvocate Click Here to Email Souladvocate Send a private message to Souladvocate Click to send Souladvocate an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the info, guys! I'm one step closer to getting my Sword of Body & Mind playset altered....hopefully.

Golden Eagle
posted April 03, 2011 12:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Golden Eagle Click Here to Email Golden Eagle Send a private message to Golden Eagle Click to send Golden Eagle an Instant MessageVisit Golden Eagle's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Golden Eagle's Have/Want ListView Golden Eagle's Have/Want List
There are quite a few awesome alterers over at the Altered Art Gallery Blog . It has them all organized by artist and has contact information for them as well.

Cyno
posted April 03, 2011 12:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Cyno Click Here to Email Cyno Send a private message to Cyno Click to send Cyno an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've seen the words 'reasonable price' used a couple times now, anyone care to give a ballpark estimate for a commission?

Golden Eagle
posted April 03, 2011 12:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Golden Eagle Click Here to Email Golden Eagle Send a private message to Golden Eagle Click to send Golden Eagle an Instant MessageVisit Golden Eagle's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Golden Eagle's Have/Want ListView Golden Eagle's Have/Want List
Raine usually charges $10/ea.

She did the Wrath, the Counterspell and the Disenchant in my haves.

I know a bunch of the others are doing it for about the same.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Golden Eagle on April 03, 2011]

MeddlingMage
posted April 03, 2011 01:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
quote:
my friend's site

www.hannahalters.com

©

I had lunch with Hannah and Eli (owner of Jupitergames) yesterday after a Legacy event. My buddy just got his 4 Vengevines done. Very nice.

~MM

MafiaBass (9:48:50 PM): sorry my keyboard is sticky
MeddlingEric (9:48:56 PM): ewwww
MafiaBass (9:51:43 PM): FTR, I did not show you my e-pee-pee

New keeper of the Logout button

98ViperGTS
posted April 03, 2011 01:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sandreline is awesome::

http://sandreline.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Scopes13mtg
posted April 03, 2011 01:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Scopes13mtg Click Here to Email Scopes13mtg Send a private message to Scopes13mtg Click to send Scopes13mtg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cyno:
I've seen the words 'reasonable price' used a couple times now, anyone care to give a ballpark estimate for a commission?

I met Hannah a couple weeks ago, and I believe she approximates $25/card.

98ViperGTS
posted April 03, 2011 06:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
my friend's site

www.hannahalters.com

©

Beautiful AND talented. Deadliest combo since channel/fireball

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to: