Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  GPT -Vermont

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   GPT -Vermont
Philip papas
posted April 08, 2011 12:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Philip papas Click Here to Email Philip papas Send a private message to Philip papas Click to send Philip papas an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
anyone going ? and since this is my first gpt how many people should i expect to be there?

OGB
posted April 08, 2011 12:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for OGB Click Here to Email OGB Send a private message to OGB Click to send OGB an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Can you give more details - when/where is it?

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/016901.html

Philip papas
posted April 08, 2011 01:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Philip papas Click Here to Email Philip papas Send a private message to Philip papas Click to send Philip papas an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
its tomorrow in burlington at quarterstaff games starts at 11 am to 1150 im really hoping for a big turnout. im just a player if you want more info here is there website.

http://www.quarterstaffgames.com/eventschedule.php

AlmostGrown
posted April 08, 2011 02:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
It all depends on the Legacy Playerbase near you. I have a pretty steady playerbase near me, and there was 36 people for mine.

DCI Rules Advisor
PlasteredDragon - Gone but not forgotten

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League