Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Unlimited Lotus Art Proof on eBay...fake?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Unlimited Lotus Art Proof on eBay...fake?
Nyarlathotep333
posted April 09, 2011 09:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nyarlathotep333 Click Here to Email Nyarlathotep333 Send a private message to Nyarlathotep333 Click to send Nyarlathotep333 an Instant MessageVisit Nyarlathotep333's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
This one a fake? I didn't think that art proofs were issued for Unlimited. This is the first one I've heard about anyways.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Unlimited-Black-lotus-artist-PROOF-R ARE-NM-/280657563964?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41587e913c

DerFisch
posted April 10, 2011 12:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for DerFisch Click Here to Email DerFisch Send a private message to DerFisch Click to send DerFisch an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DerFisch's Have/Want ListView DerFisch's Have/Want List
more than likely. Look at his feedback... 4. Not to mention... it's easy to make a fake artist proof.... Just get a blank front and back... and print your own

-Reid

caquaa
posted April 10, 2011 03:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
Considering the rounded corners...

also, afaik the only a/b/u proofs were BB. People sometimes refer to them as CE proofs. Same deal.

Magik321
posted April 10, 2011 07:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Magik321 Click Here to Email Magik321 Send a private message to Magik321 Click to send Magik321 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Its fake. ABU proofs are BB, white backed and have square corners.

Nyarlathotep333
posted April 10, 2011 12:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nyarlathotep333 Click Here to Email Nyarlathotep333 Send a private message to Nyarlathotep333 Click to send Nyarlathotep333 an Instant MessageVisit Nyarlathotep333's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yeah, That's kind of what I was thinking as well. I just wanted to make sure there were not any white-bordered "Unlimited" proofs that I just hadn't heard about. I've seen Revised proofs so I was unsure.

I've got a couple of the ABU proofs in my collection...wish I had more. Those things are spendy to acquire right now.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League