Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  GP Dallas

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   GP Dallas
FlashFrozen
posted March 27, 2011 12:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for FlashFrozen Click Here to Email FlashFrozen Send a private message to FlashFrozen Click to send FlashFrozen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anyone know where I can find information on the EDH/Commander side events that they would be running at Dallas? I just want to know what rules they use, such as mulligan rules and banned lists.

I know that Sheldon Menery is the head judge so I would just assume we'd be playing by his rules.

Perhaps someone from pasttime games can point me in the right direction. Hopefully I didnt just miss it on the website.

Zakman86
posted March 28, 2011 04:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zakman86 Click Here to Email Zakman86 Send a private message to Zakman86 Click to send Zakman86 an Instant MessageVisit Zakman86's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zakman86's Have/Want ListView Zakman86's Have/Want List
When you generally go to a big event and play in EDH Side Events, you're going to play with the accepted banned list.

If you want to play prison/combo over small prizes, that's your decision, but generally, I'm pretty sure most of the people who want to play the EDH side events want to play for fun.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League