Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Problem with a CCG Order - Any suggestions?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Problem with a CCG Order - Any suggestions?
Markers
posted January 26, 2011 09:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I bought some cards from CCG House (not the first time). Among the cards was a signed Alpha Doppelganger ($130).

I got the order but the package included a played signed Revised Doppelganger instead of an NM Alpha one.

I mailed them to tell them about the mistake and got the answer that they check their inventory. That was nearly 3 weeks ago.

I made 2 emails after that and didn't even get a reply.

If it was 5 or 10 bucks I wouldn't really care but we're talking $130 here.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Beta set: 245/302 signed
AN set: 79/92 signed
AQ set: 87/100 signed
LG set: 239/310 signed

Grand Total of signed cards: 22'114

Some of my cards: http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x362/Markersman/Magic/

AGO
posted January 26, 2011 09:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
I would email everyday and call customer service. It's obvious they sent you the wrong item.

Thanos
posted January 26, 2011 09:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I forgot to ask you when you told me about it earlier, how did you pay for it?

Markers
posted January 26, 2011 10:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
ah sorry, paid with paypal...

caquaa
posted January 27, 2011 12:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
Put in a paypal dispute, should at least get their attention I'd hope.

Thanos
posted January 27, 2011 06:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caquaa:
Put in a paypal dispute, should at least get their attention I'd hope.

This would be my advice also.

ccghouse
posted January 27, 2011 08:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ccghouse Click Here to Email ccghouse Send a private message to ccghouse Click to send ccghouse an Instant MessageVisit ccghouse's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello,
My name is Shane and I am the owner of CCGHouse.com.
I am very sorry about this mix-up. I am not sure why you have not received a response, but if you could email me directly at ebay@ccghouse.com. I will look into this situation, and resolve it for you.

Please make sure to include your email address, and order number if you have it.

Without more information I am guessing you were just sent the wrong card, and its as easy as an exchange, or refund if you prefer.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by ccghouse on January 27, 2011]

Markers
posted January 27, 2011 09:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Everything setup now.

Thanks to who ever told it to Shane

AlmostGrown
posted January 27, 2011 09:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by ccghouse:
Hello,
My name is Shane and I am the owner of CCGHouse.com.
I am very sorry about this mix-up. I am not sure why you have not received a response, but if you could email me directly at ebay@ccghouse.com. I will look into this situation, and resolve it for you.

Please make sure to include your email address, and order number if you have it.

Without more information I am guessing you were just sent the wrong card, and its as easy as an exchange, or refund if you prefer.

And this, folks, is customer service done cleanly and correctly. Who else remembers when the guy from Alter Reality Games came on the forum?

iccarus
posted January 27, 2011 10:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant MessageVisit iccarus's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View iccarus's Have/Want ListView iccarus's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by AlmostGrown:
And this, folks, is customer service done cleanly and correctly. Who else remembers when the guy from Alter Reality Games came on the forum?

He gets points for coming on and making it right. However, it never should have come to this point when the buyer had been trying to get in touch.

Markers, please let us know if you do end up getting the card.

Markers
posted January 27, 2011 10:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Of course it shouldn't happen but then again we're all human. Mistakes happen. If everything works out I will continue to shop at ccghouse...

I certainly will keep you posted.

s14sh3r
posted January 28, 2011 08:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for s14sh3r Click Here to Email s14sh3r Send a private message to s14sh3r Click to send s14sh3r an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View s14sh3r's Trade Auction or SaleView s14sh3r's Trade Auction or Sale
I have known Shane for about 13 years now before he started his shop. I knew that this situation didn't sound like him, so as soon as I saw the post I sent him a message so that he could personally resolve the situation

Markers
posted February 02, 2011 09:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Got the Doppelganger today (very NICE!). Everything in order.

Thanks everybody for the help. Really appreciated!

Beta set: 253/302 signed
AN set: 81/92 signed
AQ set: 88/100 signed
LG set: 242/310 signed

Total signed cards: 22'229

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Markers on February 03, 2011]

afig
posted February 03, 2011 01:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for afig Click Here to Email afig Send a private message to afig Click to send afig an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Awesome story. Take note other vendors.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League