Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  MTGO bot chains that take paper cards as credit

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MTGO bot chains that take paper cards as credit
fab
posted June 26, 2014 09:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for fab Click Here to Email fab Send a private message to fab Click to send fab an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

not sure if it is the right forum for this question but I was wondering if you are aware if any of the major bot chains on mtgo are taking paper cards in big quantities in credit.

I am thinking of getting back to mtgo but I would like to use some of my extra stock

As a side note, do you know if it is possible to buy bot credit for supernova bots via paypal?

Ciao
Fab

hilikuS
posted June 27, 2014 07:50 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
I know capefeargames.com is MTGO Traders, which has the bots that I use for buying things.

I don't know for sure, but I don't see why they wouldn't be willing to take your paper cards for credit that allows you to get digital stuff.

Tiff
posted June 29, 2014 02:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tiff Click Here to Email Tiff Send a private message to Tiff Click to send Tiff an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Capefeargames let's you get mtgotraders credit. You get a 20 % trade in bonus plus you can get the PayPal discount on mtgotraders.com when you use it.

fab
posted July 01, 2014 02:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for fab Click Here to Email fab Send a private message to fab Click to send fab an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
thank you for the feedback guys

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League