Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Deck Help & Construction
  BG Devotion post BNG

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   BG Devotion post BNG
skizzikmonger
posted February 01, 2014 12:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View skizzikmonger's Have/Want ListView skizzikmonger's Have/Want List
It's going to take awhile to build the BR deck I want to run, so I thought I'd try BG.

Land-25
2 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
4 Mutavault
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Golgari Guildgate
2 Forest
9 Swamp

Creatures-18
4 Pack Rat
4 Herald of Torment
4 Desecration Demon
4 Gray Merchent of Asphodel
2 Scavenging Ooze

Spells-18
4 Underworld Connections
3 Hero's Downfall
4 Abrupt Decay
3 Bile Blight
4 Thoughtseize

Sideboard
2 Gaze of Granite
1 Champion of Stray Souls
2 Erebos, God of the Dead
3 Lifebane Zombie
3 Duress
2 Mistcutter Hydra
2 Polukranos, World Eater

[Edited 2 times, lastly by skizzikmonger on February 18, 2014]

skizzikmonger
posted February 18, 2014 05:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View skizzikmonger's Have/Want ListView skizzikmonger's Have/Want List
Added Ooze main to help negate the life loss

Wintermist_one2
posted February 19, 2014 07:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
Instead of Scavenging Ooze, maybe Deathrite Shaman since it can either cause your opponent to lose mroe life or you to gain life, or run both and do 3 Herald of Torment and take out a swamp and run 2 each of the Ooze and Shaman. I have normally found 24 land to be plenty just my 2 cents worth.

chaos021
posted February 19, 2014 03:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Wintermist_one2:
Instead of Scavenging Ooze, maybe Deathrite Shaman since it can either cause your opponent to lose mroe life or you to gain life, or run both and do 3 Herald of Torment and take out a swamp and run 2 each of the Ooze and Shaman. I have normally found 24 land to be plenty just my 2 cents worth.

With the way Elixir of Immortality is running rampant in my area, I think Scavenging Ooze is just plain better.

My Sale Thread

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League