Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Suggestions
  Possible additions?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Possible additions?
mlance1488
posted February 03, 2016 05:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mlance1488 Click Here to Email mlance1488 Send a private message to mlance1488 Click to send mlance1488 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mlance1488's Have/Want ListView mlance1488's Have/Want List
I'm new to this site, but I noticed a couple of things that at least I would appreciate.
1. I would like to be able to see my sent messages. Sometimes I want to double check exactly what I told someone.

2. Keyword search for the confirmed bad trader forum. That way it would be very easy to cross check the person your talking to and the list quickly.

I hope that's helpful.

paragondave
posted February 04, 2016 01:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
Great ideas but both of them are already currently available in MOTL.

Your outbox is your sent messages.

Use the Search function on the toolbar in the BTA forum. There are 2 different ways to search, one by keyword and the other is by user name.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by paragondave on February 04, 2016]

mlance1488
posted February 04, 2016 04:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mlance1488 Click Here to Email mlance1488 Send a private message to mlance1488 Click to send mlance1488 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mlance1488's Have/Want ListView mlance1488's Have/Want List
Ah, I see the keyword search now, thank you. I'm having trouble finding the outbox link though.

Jazaray
posted February 04, 2016 06:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It's in the preferences. Click on preferences and select either single page layout or 2 page layout.

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Those who refer to me as "he" WILL be smacked. ;)

mlance1488
posted February 05, 2016 07:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mlance1488 Click Here to Email mlance1488 Send a private message to mlance1488 Click to send mlance1488 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mlance1488's Have/Want ListView mlance1488's Have/Want List
Great, thanks!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League