Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Suggestions
  ubb color code

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ubb color code
z2aaa
posted January 23, 2014 08:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for z2aaa Click Here to Email z2aaa Send a private message to z2aaa Click to send z2aaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View z2aaa's Have/Want ListView z2aaa's Have/Want List
how do i do it cause it makes seeing my list hella easier

nderdog
posted January 24, 2014 07:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
Are you referring to making the foils gold? That's the only coloring that can be done. If so, you need to use
code:

[f]cardname[/f]

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

z2aaa
posted January 24, 2014 09:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for z2aaa Click Here to Email z2aaa Send a private message to z2aaa Click to send z2aaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View z2aaa's Have/Want ListView z2aaa's Have/Want List
no im saying like makign the the text blue white green black so on

harbingerofthevoid
posted January 24, 2014 09:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for harbingerofthevoid Click Here to Email harbingerofthevoid Send a private message to harbingerofthevoid Click to send harbingerofthevoid an Instant MessageVisit harbingerofthevoid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want ListView harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want List
You can't (thank little baby ubb jesus)

z2aaa
posted January 24, 2014 12:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for z2aaa Click Here to Email z2aaa Send a private message to z2aaa Click to send z2aaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View z2aaa's Have/Want ListView z2aaa's Have/Want List
sad face ok lol

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League