Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Suggestions
  Refs Not Working Correctly

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Refs Not Working Correctly
bigballashotcaller
posted March 19, 2014 09:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
All of my recent refs submitted and with feedback accepted are showing up, but they do not show the MOTL user's name, and this column is not filled in correctly:
"MOTL UserName (Refs)"

Accordingly, it is not updating the 'MOTL Refs: [number]' field at the top. So they just appear as non-MOTL refs (even though they are and should be). This is not just for my user account either.

Please fix ASAP!

Krieg
posted March 20, 2014 06:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Krieg Click Here to Email Krieg Send a private message to Krieg Click to send Krieg an Instant MessageVisit Krieg's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, this has been an ongoing problem for quite awhile

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/017931.html
http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/002082.html

quote:
Originally posted by bigballashotcaller:
All of my recent refs submitted and with feedback accepted are showing up, but they do not show the MOTL user's name, and this column is not filled in correctly:
"MOTL UserName (Refs)"

Accordingly, it is not updating the 'MOTL Refs: [number]' field at the top. So they just appear as non-MOTL refs (even though they are and should be). This is not just for my user account either.

Please fix ASAP!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League