Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Suggestions
  why isn't dark ascension added yet

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   why isn't dark ascension added yet
kaervek
posted March 05, 2012 07:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for kaervek Click Here to Email kaervek Send a private message to kaervek Click to send kaervek an Instant MessageVisit kaervek's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I cant search lists for dark ascension cards and its really becoming annoying. never had this problem before, whats on the go?

nderdog
posted March 05, 2012 07:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kaervek:
I cant search lists for dark ascension cards and its really becoming annoying. never had this problem before, whats on the go?

If you've never had this problem before, you haven't been around after a set release the past few sets. Once the admins update the database, they'll be available, but they tend to be busy with real life and it takes time. Just be patient.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

alarthame
posted March 20, 2012 04:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for alarthame Click Here to Email alarthame Send a private message to alarthame Click to send alarthame an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is there anything we can do to help/volunteer?

Jazaray
posted March 21, 2012 10:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alarthame:
Is there anything we can do to help/volunteer?

No, not at this time. But thank you for the offer

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Jaz is now selling Tupperware! Help her out! ;)

evilempire22
posted March 24, 2012 04:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for evilempire22 Click Here to Email evilempire22 Send a private message to evilempire22 Click to send evilempire22 an Instant MessageVisit evilempire22's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Commander cards aren't in the database either...wth

--Evil

kaervek
posted November 13, 2018 10:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for kaervek Click Here to Email kaervek Send a private message to kaervek Click to send kaervek an Instant MessageVisit kaervek's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
My guess is that this will never be done

AlmostGrown
posted July 22, 2019 11:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
We're actually dead and this is just purgatory now.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League