Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Suggestions
  Search Feature for Confirmed Bad Traders

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Search Feature for Confirmed Bad Traders
OsirisDeathOverlord
posted March 24, 2006 12:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for OsirisDeathOverlord Click Here to Email OsirisDeathOverlord Send a private message to OsirisDeathOverlord Click to send OsirisDeathOverlord an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I do not know if this is feasible but I just thought I would be nice to have feautre on the confirmed bad traders where I could type the name of a person that I would be trading with and see if they show up on the list,
or at least have the list alphabetically ordered to expedite the search IMHO

BoltBait
posted March 24, 2006 12:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for BoltBait Click Here to Email BoltBait Send a private message to BoltBait Click to send BoltBait an Instant MessageVisit BoltBait's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
There is already a CBT search function.

ronandaggy
posted March 24, 2006 02:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ronandaggy Send a private message to ronandaggy Click to send ronandaggy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OsirisDeathOverlord:
Hi,

I do not know if this is feasible but I just thought I would be nice to have feautre on the confirmed bad traders where I could type the name of a person that I would be trading with and see if they show up on the list,
or at least have the list alphabetically ordered to expedite the search IMHO

just a bit of a tip, id recommend searching by another method aswell as the name(ie. search by address or city) as rbm's wouldnt usually use the same name twice to avoid suspicion.

nderdog
posted March 24, 2006 02:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by ronandaggy:
just a bit of a tip, id recommend searching by another method aswell as the name(ie. search by address or city) as rbm's wouldnt usually use the same name twice to avoid suspicion.

Yeah...something like this.

Report rules violations.

Email from me will be from nderdogmotl<at>gmail.com. My profile address is a forwarder.

There's no need to fear, UNDERDOG is here!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by nderdog on March 24, 2006]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League