Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Non-Magic Trading Forum
  My 1969 Mustang Fastback for your Beta Set? 25k+

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   My 1969 Mustang Fastback for your Beta Set? 25k+
headumpire
Confirmed Refs: 30

posted March 21, 2015 06:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for headumpire Click Here to Email headumpire Send a private message to headumpire Click to send headumpire an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

First off, I am located in Wisconsin for trading purposes. I have traded a mustang for magic cards before, so I thought I should try again! I will be posting my 1969 Mustang Fastback on craigslist tomorrow, but I might as well put it out for trade on here also!

I value the car at about 25k-30k. So I would like to get trade value equal to that.

What I am interested in trading for: Beta Set, UNlimited Set, Big vintage collection, mtg inventory, P9, duals, Larger modern/legacy lots, Alpha Set(plus I add cash).

About the Mustang…

1969 Fastback Base(marti report included)
Great driver(I drive it every day in summer, drives great)
Blue with white stripes
About 40k total personally(I've invested 12k myself)
Recent upgrades I have done(new gas tank, rebuilt transmission, new upholstery, modern radio, Magnum 500 wheels and new tires). And the list goes on.
RUST FREE
Car was restored right before I bought it

I can get pictures and much more information to serious traders. Best way to arrange the trade is you fly to WI and we ship the car back to you. Or if you live in wisconsin it would be much easier. I am about a 3hr drive from Chicago.

headumpire

posted March 22, 2015 06:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for headumpire Click Here to Email headumpire Send a private message to headumpire Click to send headumpire an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 604

posted April 01, 2015 08:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
I have an Unlimited set with NM power and many other items of value. Could you please send me some pictures of the car? davidoroszmtg@yahoo.com

headumpire

posted April 01, 2015 01:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for headumpire Click Here to Email headumpire Send a private message to headumpire Click to send headumpire an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
pmd

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League