Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Non-Magic Trading Forum
  W: awesome board games & old coins and bullion (Silver/Gold). H: MTG cards, minis, mo

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   W: awesome board games & old coins and bullion (Silver/Gold). H: MTG cards, minis, mo
bigbob585
Confirmed Refs: 101

posted December 21, 2014 11:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigbob585 Click Here to Email bigbob585 Send a private message to bigbob585 Click to send bigbob585 an Instant MessageVisit bigbob585's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey all.

I'm looking for awesome board games in great condition. Games like Settlers, Ticket to Ride, Betrayal at the House on Haunted Hill, Pandemic, etc.

I'm also looking for old coins. Could be US or foreign. The important thing is that at minimum they contain silver or gold. Bullion bars and rounds work as well. US preferred but I may consider foreign coins as well.

Darkzephyr
Confirmed Refs: 37

posted December 25, 2014 07:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Darkzephyr Click Here to Email Darkzephyr Send a private message to Darkzephyr Click to send Darkzephyr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Darkzephyr's Have/Want ListView Darkzephyr's Have/Want List
What minis do you have?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League