Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Non-Magic Trading Forum
  H: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct PS3 W: MTG

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   H: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct PS3 W: MTG
Demon86rjc
Confirmed Refs: 84

posted January 30, 2014 11:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demon86rjc Click Here to Email Demon86rjc Send a private message to Demon86rjc Click to send Demon86rjc an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have a copy of The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct for the PS3 I'd like to trade for some magic cards. Comes with case and everything. Game is in perfect condition.

Value it around 25 but reasonable offers will be considered.

Here is a list of cards I'm after but I'll also look at lists also.

1 Skullclamp (Commander)
1 Phyrexian Altar (Invasion)
1 Goblin Piledriver (Onslaught)
1 Goblin King (Xth)
1 Marrow-Gnawer (Champions of Kamigawa)
6 Relentless Rats (Fifth Dawn)
8 Relentless Rats (10th)
5 Relentless Rats (M10)
4 Relentless Rats (M11)
1 Elspeth, Sun's Champion (Theros)
1 Entreat the Angels (Avacyn Restored)
2 Day of Judgment
1 Jet Medallion (Tempest)
1 Terminus (Avacyn Restored)
1 Catastrophe (Urza's Saga)
1 Austere Command (Commander)
1 Sylvan Library (Legends)
1 Garruk, Primal Hunter (M13)
1 Akroma's Memorial
1 Beetleback Chief (Planechase 2012)
1 Sensation Gorger (Morningtide)
1 Quest for the Goblin Lord (Worldwake)

Thanks.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Demon86rjc on February 05, 2014]

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 555

posted January 31, 2014 08:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
I have 5 Relentless Rats, 3 from M10 and 2 from M11 and 3 Snow-Covered Swamps from Coldsnap and 12 from Iceage I'd trade you for it. All are unplayed NM.

Demon86rjc

posted January 31, 2014 10:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demon86rjc Click Here to Email Demon86rjc Send a private message to Demon86rjc Click to send Demon86rjc an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paragondave:
I have 5 Relentless Rats, 3 from M10 and 2 from M11 and 3 Snow-Covered Swamps from Coldsnap and 12 from Iceage I'd trade you for it. All are unplayed NM.

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to pass.

Demon86rjc

posted February 05, 2014 01:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demon86rjc Click Here to Email Demon86rjc Send a private message to Demon86rjc Click to send Demon86rjc an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 

Demon86rjc

posted February 08, 2014 10:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demon86rjc Click Here to Email Demon86rjc Send a private message to Demon86rjc Click to send Demon86rjc an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 

Demon86rjc

posted February 11, 2014 11:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demon86rjc Click Here to Email Demon86rjc Send a private message to Demon86rjc Click to send Demon86rjc an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 

Demon86rjc

posted February 20, 2014 07:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demon86rjc Click Here to Email Demon86rjc Send a private message to Demon86rjc Click to send Demon86rjc an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League