Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Non-Magic Trading Forum
  H: 3DS Consoles W: M:TG

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   H: 3DS Consoles W: M:TG
brainxfrozen
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted January 16, 2014 05:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for brainxfrozen Click Here to Email brainxfrozen Send a private message to brainxfrozen Click to send brainxfrozen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View brainxfrozen's Have/Want ListView brainxfrozen's Have/Want List
Hey guys,

Not really sure if there is a market for this here, but its worth a shot. I've been wanting to get back into the game Standard or Modern

Anyways, I'm willing to trade a 3DS for some cards

I have 1 Aqua Blue 3DS and 1 Blue 3DS XL

No games are included

3DS valued at 90 (there is a noticeable scratch, pictures upon request)

3DS XL valued at 130 (perfect condition)

edit 1/19: price dropped to 100
edit 1/24: 1 blue 3DS traded
edit 2/7: 1 red 3ds traded
edit 2/8: 1 3DS XL added for trade

[Edited 4 times, lastly by brainxfrozen on February 08, 2014]

Rabid Wo1f
Confirmed Refs: 124

posted January 18, 2014 08:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Rabid Wo1f Click Here to Email Rabid Wo1f Send a private message to Rabid Wo1f Click to send Rabid Wo1f an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Rabid Wo1f's Have/Want ListView Rabid Wo1f's Have/Want List
got any games for trade?

brainxfrozen

posted January 19, 2014 12:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for brainxfrozen Click Here to Email brainxfrozen Send a private message to brainxfrozen Click to send brainxfrozen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View brainxfrozen's Have/Want ListView brainxfrozen's Have/Want List
edit: No games are included

FlashFrozen
Confirmed Refs: 16

posted January 20, 2014 01:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for FlashFrozen Click Here to Email FlashFrozen Send a private message to FlashFrozen Click to send FlashFrozen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View FlashFrozen's Have/Want ListView FlashFrozen's Have/Want List
Im interested. CML?

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 551

posted January 21, 2014 05:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
I might be interested in a blue one. Do you have stylus, charger and memory card? Any burn in the screen? LMK and also, please check my list if all is good. Thanks, Dave

brainxfrozen

posted January 24, 2014 04:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for brainxfrozen Click Here to Email brainxfrozen Send a private message to brainxfrozen Click to send brainxfrozen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View brainxfrozen's Have/Want ListView brainxfrozen's Have/Want List
updated

Flanpillow
Confirmed Refs: 17

posted January 29, 2014 04:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Flanpillow Click Here to Email Flanpillow Send a private message to Flanpillow Click to send Flanpillow an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Flanpillow's Have/Want ListView Flanpillow's Have/Want List
What are you looking for? Check my list and let me know.

Thanks

brainxfrozen

posted February 08, 2014 06:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for brainxfrozen Click Here to Email brainxfrozen Send a private message to brainxfrozen Click to send brainxfrozen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View brainxfrozen's Have/Want ListView brainxfrozen's Have/Want List
updated!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League