Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Non-Magic Trading Forum
  Non-Magic goodies for sale. Blu-ray, DVD seasons...

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Non-Magic goodies for sale. Blu-ray, DVD seasons...
nboire1
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted December 14, 2013 07:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nboire1 Click Here to Email nboire1 Send a private message to nboire1 Click to send nboire1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have the following for sale, I will most likely be sending first unless you also do not have refs yet. I am mostly looking for money, but will trade for Magic cards to, so lmk what cards you have for trade and I will probably be able to make something work.

Blu-ray:

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (9 Discs)- It is opened but never watched, all discs pristine. I am asking $40 for it plus shipping or $50 in cards if we go that route since it costs $90.

DVD:
The Walking Dead season 3- $20 plus shipping
Sons of Anarchy seasons 2 and 4- $20 each plus shipping.

Make an offer and let's work something out. More seasons to come as I finish watching them.

Cell Phone Accessory:
Otter Box for the iPhone 5. It was 70 brand new, I am asking $30 for it since it has never been used and is still in packaging.The back of it is white, the border is gray. Inside is dark gray with black patterns on it.

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 546

posted December 15, 2013 02:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
I may be interested in your Star Wars complete set. Check my list and let me know if you see anything, otherwise, I may be cool with just buying it. Dave

jundbeast
Confirmed Refs: 15

posted December 25, 2013 01:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jundbeast Click Here to Email jundbeast Send a private message to jundbeast Click to send jundbeast an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jundbeast's Have/Want ListView jundbeast's Have/Want List
Can you check my list for the walking dead series 3?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League